Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tips for Getting a Good Deal on Precious Places

A couple days ago I got a comment from AngelBear over at the blog The 80's Toy Ark.  On her blog she recently put up a post called "13 Tips for getting a good deal on toys."  Even though she collects a lot more than just Precious Places, I think all 13 of her tips are exactly the advice I would give to anyone working on their PP collection.
 
You can click here to view her great post.

I especially like tip #2... Be Patient!  You wouldn't believe the good deal I got on my new in the box Pretty Penny Wishing Well because a seller put it up on eBay with an incredibly low Buy It Now price. 

Happy Collecting!

1 comment:

  1. I like the tip to not concentrate on what you dont have. I really have this problem in my precious places collection. I want the pretty penny wishing well! I am usually good at waiting for a good deal at least. Thanks for the link.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete