Monday, November 22, 2010

Precious Places Village Tour Stop 2: The Blue Ribbon Pony Stable

Continuing on from the Silver Bells Wedding Chapel in our Precious Places Village Tour, we come to set #5152 The Blue Ribbon Pony Stable.

Here is a picture of the set from my personal collection:


To the best of my knowledge, my set is complete, other than the fact that I don't have the box or instruction sheet.

This is the shop I most wanted as a child because I've always loved horses.  I also thought the dutch door was really cool.  It's a nice little detail that I still happen to think is rather cute.

As far as collecting goes, it seems to be the hardest shop to find with all its pieces, although it does make regular appearances on eBay and with a little patience, it is certainly a findable set.

What about you?  What do you like about the Stable?  Is it your favorite shop set?  Have you been able to find one for your collection?  Please let me know!  Also, leave me any questions you have about the set in the comments section of this post.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I just found your blog...and I am so glad that I did!Precious Places were my all time fav toy as a kid! I have all of them (they are in my grandmother attic). I have tried to find them before but I remembered them as Precious Keys. WOW it make me so happy to see them again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing! I was just givin some of my old toys from my parents and inside were some of my old precious places!! They sure don't make toys like they use to! Wish I could find the rest.

    ReplyDelete