Thursday, October 21, 2010

Amanda's Personality Card

A while ago I finished my series of posts on personality cards NOT found on ThisOldToy.com (TOT).  However, it has occurred to me that I might as well go ahead and post the personality cards that ARE on TOT, just to have a 'complete collection' somewhere for everyone to look at. 

Without further ado, here's Baby Amanda's card -

Front of card:


Back of card:


And here's what the text says:

Baby Amanda 
Meet Baby Amanda! She's a happy baby who wants to do everything her older brothers and sisters do.  She likes to do silly things to get attention - like blowing kisses, banging pots and pans together, or, on occasion, even turning a room upside down!  She's as cute as a button! Amanda loves music and claps along with every song she hears.
Birthday: February 14
Favorite Food: Ice cream with chocolate sauce
Favorite Toy: Fisher-Price Security Bunny

Me here again.  Has it occurred to anyone else that a crawling baby probably shouldn't be eating ice cream with chocolate sauce?  It seems to me that if Precious Places were being made now, Amanda's favorite food would probably be bananas or something healthy like that.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting all this great info. I have recently started my own toy blog and have linked to yours. Look forward to anything else you post! AngelBear

    ReplyDelete